Thursday, September 14, 2006

Comments

I have changed my blog from blogger to beta because it gives you more editing freedom or whatever, but now I can't leave comments on some of your blogs! On some I can write as ''other'' which means they don't put my photo, on some I can't post at all, unless I want to post as anynomous!
So please don't think I am not reading, 'cause I am, they just are not allowing me to comment. And what's bad too is that some bloggers are not able to leave me comments either!!
It's so unfair, but Blogger & Beta Blogger have promised to do some changes urgently, as I am not the only to complain. Let's hope this will soon improve, but rest assured I am still reading you all!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

blogger has been a little off lately.

Rachel said...

No worries. You can always post anonymously and then leave your link at the bottom so people know who you are.