Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Annoying Screamer

Every night, or nearly every night, I hear someone having sex in the apartment above me. It's becoming increasingly annoying, because the girl is a screamer! Plus they always have their window open, which helps the all neighboroughood hearing exactly every little detail.
And frankly is not hot at all in London at the moment, so no reason to leave the window open. We are still sleeping with the winter duvet!
Don't get me wrong I am happy for them, but somehow I can't see how they can be at it every single night! I have a very happy healthy sex life, but every night, come on, who does it every single night?
So, I keep thinking, they must be students, they must have just met, or something. My husband thinks I should leave the people alone, and not be bothered by it, but I think he is secretly curious about the screamer! I told him she is surely faking :)-
I am not a silent lover, but I can certainly restrain from screaming like someone is killing me, especially as I know the sweet old couple next door, would not enjoy the show, and might even call the police, especially as the walls of our apartment building are so paper-thin. The floors are so thin as well, that sometimes I am afraid I am going to end up in the apartment underneath us, if only I would jump slightly on the floor.
All this though, has brought out my very deeply buried competitive nature out and I must admit, that we are having more sex than usual!!! So, some good has come out of this after all!

2 comments:

*~*Michelle*~* said...

Must be a new relationship, lol!

Geoff said...

Every night is key! And we've been married 11.5 years!